Masalles Hatcher Mod.2600-N-AV HLC
Masalles offers the highest technology focused on the most demanding customers using the latest generation technology.
The HLC finishes combine the maximum technology applied in the incubation and birth processes. This is achieved by means of new and effective systems developed especially to guarantee
optimal performance profitability.
Discover why the new generation of HLC incubators are the best performance incubation equipment in the market and the ideal investment for the most demanding clients.
NEW FINISHES AND EQUIPMENTS
With improvements in almost all the sections, now all the equipment models 2600-N-AV with HLC finish include:
· New electronics with LCD screens with language selector for easy and intuitive operation
· New automatic humidity system with more capacity and autonomy.
· New stainless steel finish offering greater resistance to corrosion.
· New wider panoramic windows.
· New temperature and humidity sensors with porous filter and removable quick connector for cleaning and maintenance in disinfection tasks.
· LED cold interior light with automatic self-disconnection.
· New special treatment with fireproof protection in electrical compartments minimizing damages in case of any incidental electrical event.
HIGH LEVEL OF BIOSECURITY
Our one-piece manufacturing system type DWOP combining the implementation of stainless steel and anodized aluminum offer a superior level in terms of biosecurity, quality and durability offering great resistance to corrosion to increase the service life at the height of our most demanding clients.
HIGH TECHNOLOGY FOR AN INTUITIVE AND SIMPLE HANDLING
All HLC 2600-N-AV models incorporate the new latest generation electronic panels. More precise, intuitive and easy to use thanks to the fact that they have a 32-character LCD screen with LED lighting that allows real-time visualization of the parameters necessary to have the entire incubation process under control.
These new panels have language selection and show temperature and humidity parameters, information of the turning system (next turn, cumulative turns, programmed intervals) are some of the functions that can be programmed in the new 2600-N-AV equipment.
PROTECTION AND SECURITY SYSTEMS
Equipped with the maximum technology, as far as security systems are concerned, focused on guaranteeing a constant and efficient operation of these models avoiding possible accidental damages that could affect production. These security systems are latent and allow constant monitoring of the electronic device through devices formed by:
· Electronic safety thermostat.
· Electronic protector of transient voltages
· Acoustic alarm in case of excess temperature.